Monday 9 August 2010

Molesey 3 Camberley Town 0


Well the official start to the 2010/11 Season brought me to Molesey, a place that is not too far away from me, but i have never previously visited.



I have to say the ground exceeded my expectations, not that i'm sure what they were in the first place. With the heavens deciding to open just before kick off i posistioned myself on the covered terrace on the far side of the ground.



Behind both goals is a covered terrace, the one at the Walton Road end of the ground only being completed during the pre-season (according to the informative programme).




The main stand is quite impressive for Combined Counties Standards with seating above the tea bar and toilet facilities.

Molesey ran out eventual 3-0 winners, however in my opinion Camberley probably deserved a goal if not a point. Still its another CCL Ground ticked for myself!

No comments: