Friday 10 October 2008

The Start of Something!

So here it is the beginning of my blog. My aim is to update it with details of my Ground hopping exploits that will take me to various leagues and towns throughout Great Britain. I love football and everything about it, I am first and foremost a Brentford FC fan however having conquered most of the grounds in Leagues One and Two decided to turn my attention to the Grassroots game. Having followed the Bees around the country avidly for the last 3-4 years i now would like to notch up a few more grounds. I still hold a Brentford Season Ticket and intend on going to all games at Griffin Park, however its the cold Tuesday nights standing in a field in the middle of nowhere clutching onto a cup of Bovril that this blog will concentrate on.

I have been to numerous non-league games over the last 10 years and have racked up a number of clubs, however despite keeping records of all these fixtures i felt it was now time to try and document them for all to see.

No comments: